Friday, May 10, 2013

Encouragement

Today my dear friend Sara watched my boys so that I could have an hour to talk to God about things. I parked my car on a gravel drive near this beautiful tree and pasture. I cried, complained, begged, pleaded, thanked and worshiped my Father. While worshiping, on of my favorite songs came to mind. Here is the final verse:
"No guilt in life, no fear in death;
This is power of Christ in me.
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny!
No power of hell, No scheme of man,
Shall EVER pluck me from His hand.
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I Stand!"
For those of you who know Jeff Dickinson, It was sung in his style. For those of you who don't, that means it was sung with great passion at the top of my lungs. I am so thankful for that hour alone with my Lord and that He commands my destiny! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment