Monday, April 22, 2013

Elijah's thoughts on moving to Uganda

Many people have been asking what our kids think about going to Uganda. They are all excited about going although they have very little concept about what life will be like. They simply see it as an adventure as a family. Elijah, age 8, is our oldest and most reflective child. So I thought that I would ask him to type some of his thoughts about moving to Uganda. Here is what he wrote:

I think God has lead me to Uganda, and if I end up living there, I will have a hard time saying good-by, and it really helps me have a better relationship with God, because wherever I am, I don't have to say good-by to God, and God will always be with me, no matter how far away from my other friends, I will always have a friend right inside my heart, and I NEVER have to be afraid. I could have committed the worst crime ever, and God will still love me and forgive me because of Jesus, so I NEVER have to be afraid. God gives the ability to move to Uganda, and strength to say good-by. - Elijah

1 comment:

  1. So cool to see what God is doing in his life, and how he already understands God's grace and love through the finished work of Jesus! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete