Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home Improvement Serendipity

Since it is our plan to rent our Georgia home while we are in Uganda, we are fixing some things around the house. We are currently working on the kids' bathroom. We hope that by spacing these projects out over the next 6 months, we will avoid all the stress and financial strain of doing it all last minute. Anyway, while we were in Lowe's Home Improvement Store, a woman who I had never met before walked up up to me. She told me that she has been reading our blog and praying for our family. I nearly began crying in the hardware department. It was so encouraging to know that a sister in Christ who doesn't even know me is lifting our family in prayer. What a blessing! I am so thankful that our gracious Lord brought us together yesterday! And just for fun, here is a picture of our bathroom in progress. I really like the new tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment